Today in lesson I did further development into moving my drawings from freehand to digital. I made my three solar crystal designs on Illustrator and added a blue outer glow to them to show them working. I will be using these on my final outcome.
Today I started drawing more seaweed for my poster. I started to go into each asset of my poster and draw them in detail.
I need to draw:
- Main building
- Solar Crystal
- Lamp Post
Today I have annotated all my work so far including my mark makings which I haven’t done for 2 weeks. With these mark makings I want to also mention on them what I will be using them for.
Today I started moving my work over to Illustrator. I scanned in all of my mark makings ready to add to the digital work I will be doing.
Tomorrow I will be annotating all my work and sort out my folder to make it in order.
I have set my mind on doing a poster for my final outcome.
I didn’t really do much in Rob’s lesson. I finished a building design that I took from my visual reference and tried to make it look flooded but it didn’t really go very well. I am going to keep it and annotate why it didn’t go so well and what I could have done differently.
In Claire’s lesson I finished my building colouration experimenting and annotated it fully. I feel like after completing that sheet I need to annotate more in detail my previous sheets of work as they are not up to par with the recent sheet.
I also need to start to think about moving my work over to digital formats so I can progress my work.
In Rob’s lesson Rob gave me the idea of taking photographs of ink in a fish tank and see how it would look. Giving it the effect of water, or certain elements of natural disasters.
This was the fish tank. I filled it up with 3/4 of water.
These were the photographs I took from the experiment: Click here